Available Motor Insurance at Al Manarah:
- Motor Comprehensive Blanket Fleet Policy
- Motor Comprehensive Individual Fleet Policy
- Motor Third party Blanket Fleet Policy
- Motor Third Party Individual Fleet Policy
- Motor Comprehensive – Normal Individual Policy
- Motor Third Party –Normal Individual Policy
Our team preparations:
- Market study & Review existing benefits with existing exposure.
- Prepare a detailed analysis of covers and rates.
- Provide professional advice with enhanced Terms and Rates.
- Customized service solutions with direct regular visits.
- Excellent Claim services/advises by dedicated professional team.
- Monitor and help to control/maintain a healthy claim Records.
- Legal defense costs
- Sudden and unforeseen pollutions
- Food and Drink Liability
- Cross Liability
- Car Parking / Valet Parking
- Innocent Non-Disclosure
- Tenants Liability to Landlord
- Non- Invalidation
- Errors and Omissions
- Spread of fire and explosion
- Advertising and Neon Signs
- Defective sanitary fittings
- Discharge of water from sprinklers
- Premises medical payments
- Incidental first aid
- Goods under care, control and custody
- Automobile Liability
- Professional Liability of whatsoever nature
- Sabotage and Terrorism Exclusion
- Financial losses
- Fines, Penalties and Punitive damages
Requirements for Arranging Covers:
- Completed questionnaire
- Nature of Insured Operations (including subsidiaries/affiliated companies if to be covered)
- Estimated Annual Turnover
- Past Loss history
- Limit of Liability (To be decided based on the exposure) for any one incident and in the aggregate
- Premium is based on Estimated Turnover and nature of Insured Business
Designer : Michael Bonose
CLIENT : literd
DATE : October 6, 2007
Tools : Adobe Photoshop